Inspiring a Love for Science
We are committed to creating future citizen advocates for ocean health and marine life by advancing public appreciation for scientific discovery.
Our scientists encourage life-long learning in ocean science through public outreach. They work with students of all levels to inspire the next generation of objective and innovative marine scientists. We help promote career opportunities through paid and unpaid internships, post-doctoral fellowships and research assistant positions. Our researchers serve as undergraduate and graduate advisors in partnership with regional, national and international universities including:
- San Diego State University
- University of California (Berkeley, Davis, Los Angeles and San Diego)
- University of San Diego
- Moss Landing Marine Lab (California State Universities)
- Florida Institute of Technology
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- University of Hawai’i
- University of Pretoria
- University of Portsmouth
With your help, we can reach even more students and encourage our future marine scientists to steward a healthier world.